|You are invited to Meet Our State and National Candidates|
Please feel free to attend our GGNA meeting next week (as well as our October meeting). We will be hosting our main candidates for State Senate, State House, and U.S. Congress.
This will be a great opportunity to get to know each of our candidates in a neutral setting without the stress of their opponents being present. Our goal is to create relationships that will improve the governance of our State and Country so that "we the people" will be the true winners of the election.
September 18th from 7-8 p.m. at Gubser Elementary School
* Representative Kim Thatcher (running for State Senate)
* Candidate Tootie Smith (running for U.S. House)
* Candidate Bill Post (running for State House)
October 16th (same time and place)
* Congressman Kurt Schrader (running for reelection to the U.S. House)
* Candidate Ryan Howard (running for State Senate)
* Candidate Chuck Lee (running for State House)